• What will my donated money be used for?
Your donation will directly go to educating our StarFit Kids students with valuable information that empowers them to live a healthy lifestyle.
• How often do the students receive the StarFit Kids education?
We offer 1-3 sessions per year depending on the need of each school.
• Does the StarFit Kids program really make a difference?
Yes, it really works! The students take a pre and post test after each session, and our studies show a 30% increase in nutrition and fitness knowledge!
• When and where is the program offered?
We teach SFK to community groups, school wellness activities, and during regular PE hours at elementary schools. We teach in any school that asks for our program, but we also target Title 1 schools in which there are 75% or more students living below the poverty levels.
• What are your past and present chools?
District 2: Atlas Preparatory Stratmoor Hills Elementary Sand Creek Elementary
District 11: Bristol Elementary
District 12: Cheyenne Mountain Elementary Cheyenne Mountain Charter School
District 20: Frontier Elementary
District 11: Hunt Elementary - Title 1
District 12: Broadmoor Elementary
District 14: Manitou Elementary
• What are your target schools for the future?
Now taking applications/requests. Please click <HERE> to email us!
• What are the number of schools that each sponsorship level can support?
Platinum: $10,000: 6 schools
Gold: $7,000: 4 schools
Silver: $3,000: 2 schools
©2014 STARFIT KIDS™. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.